300g of Total Fage yoghurt
75ml soy milk
50g cooked beetroot
10ml lemon juice
150ml sunflower oil
A good pinch of safarn
3g of salt
- To make the mayonnaise, pour the soya milk into a tall jug. Add the sunflower oil and lemon juice and blitz with a hand blender.
- Spoon the mayonnaise between 3 bowls. In the first bowl add 100g FAGE Total yoghurt and the saffron. Mix.
- Add 100g yoghurt to the second bowl. Dice and add the beetroot. Season and blend.
- Add 100g yoghurt to the third bowl. Sweat down the spinach in a pan. Drain off any excess water and allow to cool.
- Add the cooled spinach to the third bowl. Season and mix. Blend.
- Serve with vegetable crudities.