Scrambled eggs with bacon
100 g FAGE Total yogurt 5%
2 tsp. black butter (available in specialized stores)
A pinch of salt
Pinch of ground white pepper
Fresh chives for decoration
2 slices of bacon
- Preheat a small non-stick skillet over low heat.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with yogurt, salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon for a few minutes, remove from pan and cut into thin strips. Set aside.
- Pour the eggs into the pan.
- Stir frequently with a heatproof rubber spatula until the eggs are creamy and thick. The egg should no longer be liquid. If the eggs are overcooked, they become hard.
- Serve direct en garneer met de bacon en fijngeknipte verse bieslook.
- Serve immediately and cover with bacon and freshly chopped chives.