2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small yellow onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
1 package (285 g) frozen spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
75 g diced piquillo peppers from a jar or marinated spicy peppers, drained
285 g FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0.2%
140 g grated Parmesan cheese
75 g crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 190 °C. Lightly grease a small ovenproof baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Stir in onion, garlic, oregano and salt and saute until onion is soft, 5-7 minutes.
- Squeeze as much excess liquid from spinach as possible, then stir it into onion mixture along with lemon juice and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the paprika, FAGE Total, 125 g Parmesan cheese and feta.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining 15 g Parmesan.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.