Double chocolate FAGE TOTAL Yogourt cake
260 g flour
65 g cocoa powder
300 g sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
280 g FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0.2%
175 ml vegetable oil
120 ml cold coffee
2 large eggs
260 g high quality dark chocolate chips
175 g unsalted soft butter
215 g FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0,2%
3 tablespoons alkalized cocoa powder
1½ teaspoon vanilla
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
225 g powdered sugar, sifted
1. preheat oven to 170 °C. Spray a springform pan with baking release spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
2. cake: In a medium bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In a large bowl, beat FAGE Total, oil, coffee and eggs until creamy. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake on the middle rack for 40-45 minutes, or until nothing sticks to a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake.
4. let the cake cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Run a knife along the edge of the springform pan to loosen the cake from the pan, and remove the ring. Let the cake cool completely.
5. frosting: melt the chocolate chips in a water bath, stirring frequently. Let the chocolate cool for 10 minutes.
6. In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, beat the butter on medium speed until smooth. Turn off the mixer, add the chocolate, and mix well on medium speed. Add FAGE Total, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt and mix on low speed. Add powdered sugar and mix on low speed until smooth. Scrape off anything sticking to the sides of the bowl and mix the mixture on medium-high speed for another minute until light and fluffy.
7.Arrange the cake on a serving plate. Spread the glaze over the cake with a spatula. Use the spatula to decorate the glaze with swirls.
Cut into slices and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to one day.
9. store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.