370 g FAGE Total plain yoghurt (percentage of fat according to preference)
100 g butter
300 g dark chocolate (70%)
5 egg yolks
160 ml maple syrup
100 g hazelnuts
150 g flour
12 g baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 170°C
- In a large bowl, pour the egg yolks and maple syrup and use an electric whisk to mix for about 5 minutes until the mixture is soft and pale in colour. Keep the egg whites aside.
- In a bowl, pour the butter and dark chocolate and melt in a bain-marie. Then add the yoghurt and mix.
- Now add the flour and baking powder and mix all the ingredients together with a spatula.
- Separately, beat the egg whites with an electric whisk until frothy and gently add them to the batter. Chop the hazelnuts and mix everything together.
- Pour the batter into a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.