250 g FAGE Total 5 % yogurt, FAGE Total 2 % yogurt, FAGE Total 0 % yogurt
300 g self raising flour
16 g baking powder
1 vanilla pod
160 g granulated sugar
100 ml sunflower oil
1 pinch of salt
- 1. preheat the oven to 175 °C.
- in a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla with an electric whisk for about 5 minutes until the mixture is pale and uniform.
- While continuing to beat the mixture, gradually add the sunflower oil. Then add the yogurt by the tablespoonful and continue beating.
- sift the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt and knead the mixture until smooth.
- pour the dough into a loaf pan covered with baking paper and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center can be pulled out clean.
- after cooking, let cool before serving.